Thursday 14 April 2011

about me.

Hello everyone!
My name is Tomás but my friends call me Tom C: I'm nineteen years old and I live in Santiago with my mom and my brother. the last year was my first year in the University and it was great! Cause I love my degree (I'm studying Midwifery), met a lot of amazing people and made good friends!
The best part of my 2010 was my first professional practice, was a amazing experience to me and my classmates.
My best friends are very important to me, because they have been my support and always spend our time together.
In my free time I like cycling, watch movies and listen to music (my favorite type of music are indie, 80's music and rock). Some weekends I go partying with my friends because I love dance with them.
I have many favorites movies like "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind", "500 days of Summer", "Big Fish", "Philadelphia", "Blade Runner", etc.
This year has been very good to me C: I fell in love in the summer and began a relationship and it makes me happy. And the relation with my friends and family is very lovely this year.

I hope you liked my story C: Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment